Meaning of Italian name Ludmila
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Slavic name Ludmila.
Variant name of Ludmilla, Ludmita.
Meaning: ‘Loved by the people’
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • Her good name is her most precious asset.
Personality • A lover of nature, Ludmila will never be far from the wilderness.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money • Ludmila knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
Ludmila’s Lucky Numbers: 6 • 9 • 44 • 23 • 15 • 33
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh