Lyssa name means Aslyssum flower
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Lyssa.
Short form of Alyssa
Meaning: Alyssum flower.
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Lyssa is never questioned.
Personality • Pleasant and polite, she always makes the grade.
Relationships • Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is her destiny.
Career & Money • With the right education, Lyssa can write her own ticket.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Lyssa’s advice.
Lyssa’s Lucky Numbers: 31 • 44 • 22 • 45 • 33 • 37
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh