Meaning of the Scottish name Leith
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the name Leith
Meaning: Flowing water
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • Some of Leith’s friends are just like him.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Handling a family and a job are easy for Leith.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
Leith’s Lucky Numbers: 16 • 28 • 49 • 29 • 32 • 30.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh