Meaning of the Native American name Lalawethika
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the name Lalawethika;
Tenskwatawa(also called Tenskatawa, Tenskwatawah, Tensquatawa or Lalawethika) (January 1775 – November 1836) was a Native American religious and political leader of the Shawnee tribe, known as the Prophet or the Shawnee Prophet.
Meaning: He makes noise
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • His pleasant smile indicates a happy heart.
Relationships • His friends will stand with him through thick and thin.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Lalawethika knows what he wants.
Lalawethika’s Lucky Numbers: 1 • 37 • 31 • 9 • 35 • 29
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh