Meaning of the name Longin
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the name Longin.
Variant name of Longinus.
Meaning: Long. Male form of Longina
Emotional Spectrum • Under that exterior beats a free spirit!
Personal Integrity • His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality • Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships • People who know Longin want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Longin.
Life’s Opportunities • With the support of many friends, he will go far.
Longin’s Lucky Numbers: 44 • 10 • 20 • 27 • 34 • 31
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh