Meaning of the Hungarina name Mariska
Local Origin of Name: Hungarian
From the Hebrew name Miriam, Marisol, Marita
Meaning: (Miryam), ‘Bitterness’, ‘rebellion’, ‘wished-for child’, Exodus 15:20
Emotional Spectrum • Her eyes betray her soul.
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Mariska for advice.
Personality • When others lose their head, Mariska stays cool.
Relationships • The life of the party, Mariska feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money • A mentor will guide her down her career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Only she holds the key to her happiness.
Mariska’s Lucky Numbers: 27 • 38 • 42 • 29 • 43 • 13
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh