Nuada is Celtic name origin means Protector
Local Origin of Name: Celtic, Irish
From the name Nuada.
Variant name of Nuadha.
Meaning: Protector or Fog
Emotional Spectrum • Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity • Friends know Nuada as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Summer sports are attractive to Nuada.
Career & Money • He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
Nuada’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 20 • 10 • 28 • 35 • 15
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh