Nootau is Native American name means Fire
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the name Nootau.
Variant name of Algonquin.
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • He has a reverence for truth.
Personality • Magnetic personality; has the power to attract.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • Relaxing is an art-form to him.
Career & Money • While there may be obstacles, Nootau will overcome!
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Nootau’s motto!
Nootau’s Lucky Numbers: 35 • 1 • 44 • 48 • 17 • 51
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh