Meaning of the Welsh female name Owena means well born
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Greek name Owen
Female form of Owen
Meaning: Well-born or young worrior
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in her health.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy her good name.
Personality • Happy-go-lucky, a fun loving person.
Relationships • Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Relaxing is an art-form to her.
Career & Money • A mentor will guide her down her career path.
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
Owena’s Lucky Numbers: 14 • 8 • 38 • 22 • 18 • 19
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh